Start a new topic

How to change color of several layers at the same time, is it possible?

I have several Photoshop collage templates that have several layers with colored borders, using a gradient fill.  I customize each collage to match the athletes jersey color and I have to go into each layer and paste in the RGB value to the gradient fill - there are some that I can just copy-n-paste the layer style, but not all of them.

I was wondering if Photoshop has some kind of global find-n-replace or programmatic way of changing a color values in several layers/filters at the same time?

Here are some samples of the collage borders I am referring to: http://xtremesportsphotos.smugmug.com/Collages/Proofs2015/Soccer/

Each boarder had a gradient fill so I have to into each and drill down to the gradient fill and change the color (RGB value) for each layer - it only takes a minute, but it's just a pain if I decide I want to tweak it again.

Hi Scott,
You can drag just one style at a time which might save you a little bit of time. Let me know if you want to know more about how to do that.

Thanks for the reply Kim - the drag of one style worked but I had to hold the ALT key when doing it or else it actually moved the style instead of copying.

Here's a tip about individual letter kerning (maybe you already know), hold down the ALT and SHIFT with the cursor between two letters and press the left-arrow key to make then closer or the right-arrow key to make them further apart.

Thanks again for the quick reply and all the templates that you and your team put together with all the samples - it's very help to my business and creativity!

Hi,

Thank you very much share with this. I think it's very wonderful idea to change color. Here we know about our photoshop and change how to layer. Here we recommended same type of work namely Clipping Path Outsource. It works image manipulation services such as Photoshop Clipping Path, Masking, Image Retouching, Editing, Image Shading, and Creating Vector from Raster etc. It Offers Free Trial, Satisfaction Guaranty, Payment after job done, 1-24 Hours Delivery, 24/7 Support and many more.

Great tip Scott. Thanks!

Login or Signup to post a comment